Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hitchhiking Ghosts

Yes, you guys are right, I need to post more of my artwork. Well here's something new: October's Sketch of the Month I made for the store I work at in Disney's California Adventure. Come on down to Off the Page during the whole month of October and come pick up a Brian Growe original! Nice! As always, more info is at the Disney gallery Website!

Also, I talked over my pin design with the artist who will be sculpting my Create-A-Pin design at Disneyland. It sounds like the pin will be ready and I'll be having a signing for this pin in January. When it gets a little bit closer to the release I've been told it will be alright to show my original design here, so I'll post that sometime soon too.

4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Neato! I've been trying to make it to Disneyland all year, but keep failing. I really want to get there this month, especially if I can have that drawing! Oct/November is my favorite time to go!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Kelley Wood-Davis said...

I wish I could get to Disneyland to see your drawing up close and personal, but meh, it's a loooong drive for me now. If the drawing is better then this I would so love to see it and now I can't wait. Congrats Brian!

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger DINTOONS said...

sweet stuff...its a classic piece!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

wicked pic , man i've never been able to do goofy on model , thanks for posting :D !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home