Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I hereby promise to post more...

Hi all,
Sorry to being so negligent to my poor blog and all of you here. Been working hard at Disneyland, getting more involved at my church, working hard on my animation reel and spending as much as I can with the love of my life! Well, here's a few goodies with my apologies, enjoy!

For starters, why should the people at Nickelodeon be the only people to enjoy this privilege? Direct from our Nickelodeon show in Burbank California, here's a tiny taste of what's to come in Hard Ei8ht Vol 2.And here's some doodles from Disneyland. Most from just before Christmas. Now, I know a lot of people wonder what goes on behind the scenes at Disneyland, but it's really not that exciting, mostly a lot of sleepy looking people watching TV, eating or checking their cell phones.
But as you can see here there is the occasional character without it's head. (Parents, cover your children's eyes)
For a while now I've thought it would be funny to make a Scrubs-ish show about us Cast Members at Disney. Looking at these again makes me really wish we could do something like that.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

well its about time you updated ! glad to see you're alive and well . I always love seeing real people in your style , and you must have such a variety where you work - characters without heads , eek , i hear disney is realllllyy strict about that.

Anyway , you'd better upload more , its been too long.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Rankinstein said...

Nice stuff, man! Your sketches just keep getting better!
And I think a Disney-Scrubs show is an excellent idea. I just might start watching TV again.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

VEry COOOL!! Great sketches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home