Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Coolest. Plane. Ever.

I've always loved Porco Rosso and his plane. Somehow I found the time over the last year to, little by little, cut, sand, sculpt and glue together a handmade model of Porco's Savoia plane (as well as all that to a couple fingers too). It's not entirely complete yet, with a few little details still missing but I felt I wanted to share my progress to all of you anyways. Enjoy!
Here's me and The Main Pig-Man himself at Anime Expo from a couple years back. I hope he would be proud of me! If not I guess I could work in Santa's Workshop... Dang, I have been losing some weight since then!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

That's awesome! Post photos when you are done, it would be cool to find figures of Porco that would be to scale. That movie is tied with Kiki as my favorite Miyazaki movie!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Haggis of House Olver said...

Sweet! You are truely a man of many talents. :D I can't wait to see it completed!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Ray Villalba said...

Whats up Brian, I ran into you at Disney and just wanted to check your blog. Awesome blog you have here. Will keep coming back thats for sure. Keep it up man!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Mac McCool said...

Very cool Brian! Porco Rosso is a terrific cartoon! Great tastes!

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, Brian!

nice plane...



I'm sure you don't remember who this is, but I'm the weird guy in the blue beanie you talked to a week or so ago at california adventures. (I asked you about treasure planet characters and the Beast, etc...etc...)


I wore a blue beanie and a red jacket and talked to you for like 4 hours! xD




anyway, whether u remember me or not, I promised I'd check out ur stuff and give u a link to my deviantart account:




http://hedrew.deviantart.com/




check me out, man! Later!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Alex Deligiannis said...

That's really cool, dood. Nice work!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Rankinstein said...

Nice! Drawing AND sculpture?
Michelangebrowe!

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous B. Viag said...

Just goggled in there and saw your blog there .According to me it is really a nice blog every one should go through it once.

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous supliment said...

I`ve found your article using google, and i think you should better promote your blog. you post some very interesting articles. thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home