Friday, September 05, 2008

Baby steps....

Well, it's taking a long time but I'm actually starting to get some of my artwork out there finally. It's just a little thing, but I'm excited about it. Every year where I work (at Disneyland) they have a contest to pick designs from those of us who work there to make into new trading pins that some people go real real crazy for. This year one of my designs was picked! Yay! I'm not sure what the exact timeline will be for producing the pin til the release date, but when it's released they usually have a whole event where the 3 of the people who won have a signing. I've never done something like that before so I'm kinda nervous about that part though. I just can't wait to see it done, I'm really excited! I'll have to find out if I can post my original concept, but if I can I'll do it right away!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

sounds exciteing ! I bet I could pin it right between my bunny pin and ninja turtles pin on my bag lol.

Hope you can post the art ! I'm curious to see - plus ..you should post more of your art in general lol.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger james ramos said...

Awesome Browe, Congrats!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Kelley Wood-Davis said...

Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home