Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Funess!

I'm essentially finished with my Hard Ei8ht story now so I have time to work on a lot of other things. Good timing too since I'm working some more hours drawing at the D-land for the Spring/Easter Break that's coming up. I'm also just getting back into 3D animation so maybe I'll have some of that to post sometime soon.

First of all this, if you remember earlier I was working on this in ink before I got caught up in work and Ei8ht. I started doing the color for this a while back but it's new to you guys right?
Hopefully I can finish this someday, but for now, some doodles from work:
I've always wanted to post a page straight out of my sketchbook like you see so many people do. This is just the first time I've had a page of sketches I thought was half-way decent enough to do so with.

I can't believe I forgot how much fun it was just to cafe sketch. So tonight I make some more doodles perhaps?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Justin Ridge said...

Yay for random funess! I love the stitch and chip/dale characters in that drawing...and cool sketches from the sketchbook!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Coool varities of artworks, love the drawings!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Bryan Wynia said...

Nice blog man. The plane looks awsome!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Mike Mac said...

awesome blog man, great stuff!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger chia said...

now that i read the narutos, that chip/dale is even funnier!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Christien Jacobsen said...

Hey Brian, just thought I'd tell you I really like your cafe sketches. I'm trying to learn similar techniques and your drawings are invaluable. Cool stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home