Sunday, August 31, 2008

Plugs

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting as much. A lot going on at work and stuff that I think I might post some artwork on in a couple days. But, I wanted to plug a few of my friends websites first:

My good friend, Amber Dempsey Shikuma, has a wonderful new website up where you can view her work and when you see how awesome she is I know you're all gonna wanna hire her to do your wedding sculpture or maquette. Last Christmas she even did some awesome ornaments caricaturing a couple of our friends including your's truely. You can see them at her blog here. But definitely check out her main site here. SculptingLife.com Awesome work!

My friend Theresa also has a really cool website for a comic book she's working on. Full of neato Sci-fi-iness and very cool moving graphics. It sounds like a pretty cool project. Worth checking out. StellarArcana.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home