Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My beagle is a Luck Dragon! Yay!

"Falcor it's amazing, it's as if The Nothing never was!"

My dog Molly definitly was the inspiration for me when I made my first short film at Cal State Fullerton called "Treasures", a simple little story about a dog chasing a crab on the beach. And when I started creating new storyboard samples I decided I wanted to revisit this story for my portfolio. Well, it's been in there for a while now, so I've decided I finally wanted to add it to the storyboards on my website. So feel free to check out "Treasures" and let me know what you think!













"Yeah!"

8 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Bixby Snipes said...

Cool stuff, I like the tunnel sequence.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

looks like fun!!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Yay! Crabs!!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Muy bueno....visitare tu página web.

Salu2

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Eren said...

Great storyboards Brian! I love this film. One of my favs from Fullerton.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger chia said...

I hate to repeat myself but,
permanecer sentados, por favor!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

fun animated drawing!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Abby Goldsmith said...

I like your drawings! But I always pictured Falcor as more of a golden retriever. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home