Monday, December 12, 2005

Ball-point pen Cafe Sketches

I usually do a lot of my regular sketching in ball-point pen, but I've been trying to avoid using it during cafe sketching because I tend to get a little too careful with my lines and hesitate on the final line. Lately I've been trying to improve my drawings faster by using larger markers and brush pens to get fast, direct, and simple strokes. These are a few exceptions to that, drawn in the few hours before going into the theater to see Narnia. I had a lot of fun with these...

5 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

Nice sketches Browe, and nice way to avoid the "on notice" list. Be seeing you soon, son...

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

cooool drawings!! great work!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger blabla said...

nice observation sketches. I love to sketch in the café.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Justin Ridge said...

Yes! Brian's posting sketches! Let there be more!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Eren said...

I like these sketches Brian...great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home