Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Comic Con Report

Hey Everybody, I had a wonderful time at Comic Con this year! Got to meet and talk to a lot of cool people, had a few awesome drawings done, picked up some great loot and am really jazzed for doing some more drawing. I know I don't normally post pics, but I thought, just this one time it's ok. Back with some more drawerings soon! Enjoy!
Nerds beginning to arrive...Right before the crowds on opening night
The Hard Ei8ht booth
The Master!Our rowdy neighbors The Those Guys
A candid picture my friend Master Shikuma took of me sketcherin', yipes!The master himself and his fiancee, Amber Dempsey(!)
Do not accept checks from this man...Master Buckley!Master "The Gute" during an ongoing rubberband war with The Those GuysMaster Osgood McSonogram himself
Pierre Alary drawing Marie for me!Habeus Corpus!
Me and some Freak(azoid)My loot

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Laurin Crozier said...

I like the looks of that center sketchbook... Does it say Pierre Alary? something like that? I think I want to check out that one...

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger K.B. said...

Hey Brian,

It was a pleasure meeting you. What a compliment seeing my book amongst your loot pile. I really enjoyed yours as well. See ya on the blogs-Kev

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Anne-arky said...

I heard about that Harry Potter fan comic after it was too late! Was it any good??

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Biocreep said...

Great pictures. Good to see you dude!!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Megan Ferguson said...

ahh looks like so much fun ! I wish i had the resources to come as well , i'd probably implode from the awesomeness . i am super jealous of your loot !

one day i tells yah , one day !

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous! Great pics. Thank you for letting me look through all your "loot." I am really looking forward to the second Hard Eight next year. I miss you.

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Philadelphia Water Features said...

Thoughtful blog you have here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home