Thursday, October 13, 2005

Aminals!

Hey all! Yesterday I went sketching at the San Diego Wild Animal Park with my friend Becky! I haven't drawn animals for a long time so I was a little nervous at first, but in the end I was having so much fun that I think my drawings turned out better than I hoped! I wanted to do some watercolor sketches, but the animals were moving around and getting into such great poses I was just having a great time sketching them with my usual ball-point pen. Here are some of the better ones....!

7 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool drawings!!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Eren said...

Oooh San Diego wild animal park! Great sketches Brian!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

I take it there were non-hentai animals at the park as well? No, but seriously, you're a wonderful human being.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i love zoo sketching. Keep up the good work!

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger chia said...

wow, how did you draw your own back on the 4th page?

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Garrett Shikuma said...

Sweet sweet stuff master browe! Kudos!

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Sumeet Surve said...

Hi Brian! Thanx for 'ur kind words on my blog. These r nice quick animal drawings. Didn't u draw the tiger? Well just kidding.I like 'ur gesture drawing also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home