Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh yeah..., I have a blog huh?

Hi everybody, I know some of you are wondering when I'm gonna post some more of my "browe-tastic stuff". I've been working on getting material together for my website lately and yesterday Mr. Cowboy Be-Buckley came by to show me the essentials to putting it all together. So hopefully my website will be up within a week. I'll keep you posted. But for now, here's one I'm workin' on based on one of the characters from my previous post.

6 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

You posted just in time dudemeister fresh--I was ONE day away from putting you "on notice!" So now you're on notice for being "on notice"--so post regularly or else my elbow will be riding you like the Buckley rides a donkey!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Eren said...

Great drawing Brian! Can't wait to see the site!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Rajesh Indulkar said...

Hi Brian,Thanks alot for view my blog and comments also,hey but you have also nice designing sence.I like your animal sketches but i feel that lines are too light and details are missing.I like ur geture drawings, too good.Keep it up.Keep blogging.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Nice design man.

MAC

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Brian Growe said...

whew! Dodged a bullet there on that "on notice" list! Thanks for the encouraging words everybody! And Rajesh, thanks for the advice. You're right, sometimes I'm afraid of finishing details. I'll have to work on that...

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Alex Deligiannis said...

me likes the burro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home