Saturday, October 08, 2005

Swing swing swing!

Hey everybody, sorry about my mysterious absence from the blogging world these last few weeks. Here's my latest sketches. I've been taking swing dance lessons for a couple weeks now with some friends from work. It's fun, but with my passion for drawing I can't help bringing my sketchbook along and doing a few doodles between dances. Here's some sketches from the other night I did trying to figure out the movements as well as a drawing I did of one of the guys while hanging out at IHOP afterwards. Hope you likey!

7 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger chia said...

bout time! cool stuff, tho you seem to be putting alotta anime into your drawings now, is that on purpose or is it because of your hentai addiction?
and what's with the swing dance lessons? i guess not everyone can be born with the natural dance skills i gots.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love your dancing sketches!!

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Osgood McSonogram said...

Hentai addiction. Ewwwwww. Like the last drawing!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Garrett Shikuma said...

Hey Master Browe,
These look swing-tastic!
My fav is actually the first one, I like the design of the girl's skirt!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Eren said...

Brian these sketches are great! Want to see more!! =D

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice gestures

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Brian I must to said they are really well done, alwyas I found this kind the gesture a little dificult :).Good job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home