Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My New Website!

Well sort of...

I've finally had a chance to update my old website, it's got a lot of new images as well as some of my better older images. The best part of my updated website is I've added my animation reel. I've been doing a lot of 3D character animation tests and I've re-shifted my focus to animation. I'll probably be posting more of animation tests here in my blog, as I work on them as well as some of my usually sketches. I hope everyone checks in from time to time to critique my work!

3 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger UFA747 said...

Thank you for the weariness Your information can help me a lot มือถือ เล่นเกม

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger boy said...

Thanks for allowing me to view this portal which is full of relevant knowledge. We have reviewed the information provided and can claim that this is quite authenticated and we would recommend this to our friends. Surely we would also like to introduce ourself as HND Assignment help with below set of relevant websites:
baby5532

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger independent said...

The article you wrote me said was good. Come read my ข่าวฟุตบอล

 

Post a Comment

<< Home